Tibet Ali Tours, the sacred trip to mount Kailash, lake Marnasarova, and discovery tour to Guge Kingdom
Nagri, also called "Ali" of Tibet, is at the far west of Tibet boundary, and is neighbouring with Kirshimir; Nagri (Ali) is the roof of the 'roof of the world', its average altitude is over 4000 meters, this area is the water source of world famous river: India river, Purama Putra river, and other unnamed rivers, here, you can tour to visit holy Mt. Kailash, holy lake Manasarovar, ghost lake La'Ang, Torlin monastery, Piyang wall paintings, and mysterious Guge kingdom ruins, ......
while you are planning a travel to Tibet, something you should know
- you need a packaged tour, either fully packaged or half packaged;
- you need a special paper besides your China visa, that is called Tibet travel permit, issued by Tibet A.R. tourism bureau, it allows you to tour in Lhasa area, like Lhasa city, Namtso lake, Reting monastery, Ganden monastery;
- you need a 2nd paper to travel to Gyangtse, Shigatse, Tsetang, and Mt.Everest area, it is called Aliens travel permit, issued by China armed police;
- you need a 3rd paper if you plan to travel to Mt.Kailash and holy lake Manasarovar, or when you plan to travel Tibet by road from Karshigar, Lijiang or Zhongdian, Chengdu, Golmud or Xining; this paper is issued by China millitary forces;
- you need the 1st paper to get your air tickets or train tickets;
- you can take plane or train going to Lhasa, but, it is impossible to take public transportation going into Tibet.