Where you can travel with this rented car


  1. In general, you can travel to any places where you want to go in your holiday period; but, the service we offered is limited in China southwest area, including such province as Sichuan, Qinghai, Tibet A.R., Yunnan, Guizhou and Chongqing;
  2. No escort of local guide is required if you travel in Sichuan province, Qinghai province, Gansu province, Yunnan province, Guizhou province and Chongqing;
  3. Escort of local guide is still required if you travel to Lhasa, Tibet A.R., either by air or by train, together with applied papers.
  4. Overland travel to Lhasa from Chengdu, Yunnan, Qinghai or Xinjiang is available for foreign tourists now.



you can do your tour by ways as below